How To Become A Trinity Positive Business Network Member?
Members must demonstrate a high standard of quality, ethics, professionalism and reliability, both personally, and with regard to their products and/or services. Criteria for the selection of new members will be at the discretion of the Board Of Directors by way of a vote.
This networking group is a great opportunity to meet other business leaders in our community as well as develop a way to grow your business through referrals.
1. A prospective member may attend as many meetings as they desire. At any time a prospective member may join TBPN, Inc. by either downloading a Membership Application from TPBN, Inc. website or obtaining a copy from the group/s Membership Chair or any member of the Board of Directors of TPBN, Inc.
2. A prospective member must bring their completed application to a meeting of TPBN, Inc. along with cash, check or money order in the amount of $50.00 (fifty dollars) made payable to TPBN, Inc. and present to the TPBN, Inc., Membership Chair or, any member of the Board of Directors in the absence of the Membership Chair. If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF), you will be responsible for the maximum processing fee allowed by law.
The Board of Directors will review application submissions at the next available TPBN, Inc. Board of Director’s meeting.
Download the application: TPBN Inc. Membership Application
Trinity Positive Business Network, Inc. members are professionals in their field.
We are a local co-op of professional men and women providing services in Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsbrough, Hernando counties.
Below is a brief summery of our mission statement.
- Embodying a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Hold each member to high ethical standards
- To build and maintain a positive reputation in the West Pasco community
One of our goals is to give back to the community that we live in and support.